Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas time is Coming!

Happy December Ladies!
My Tree is decorated, my house is decorated, the only thing left is getting my wonderful husband to get some lights on the house somewhere. I guess I need to bake him some cookies or something to get him sweetened up first. He is not looking forward to the task of hanging lights. I may have to ask our best friend Tom to come help motivate. There will be a pumpkin pie in it for him!!
I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. I am looking forward now to enjoying the season since the decorating is done. I love Christmas!
My work schedule is not too crazy so I get to enjoy it more time at home too.
I hope to do some baking with Lucie-we always have fun doing that! Whatever plans you have, we all know how blessed we are with the wonderful birth of Jesus at the center of our center of our celebration this month. God is good all the time, everyday!
Blessings**DKL

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels