Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First Crop Night

Hello ladies!
I hope this day finds you warm inspite of this freezing weather we have been having. I do love it-I would love it more if there was actual snow on our ground-then the cold would be worth it!
Anyways, I wanted to give everyone advance notice of an upcoming Crop Night I will be having on January 9th from 6:00-10:00. It will be held at Trudy's workshop, as I do not have enough table space, but I will be the Host of this Crop-as you are my customers. I will be sending out actual announcements, but I wanted to put it on my blog too.
I am very excited about this. It will give us all a time to work on projects that we have put aside during this crazy Christmas season and things like LIFE. I will have another date to do this too, January 30 6:00-10:00 also. So please do me a favor and mark these dates on your calendars. I know so many of you have asked me for a time to do scrapbooking and I am taking the time away from my family to dedicate to you on these two nights for now. I hope you will come out to join me.
Warm toasy blessings**
DKL

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels