Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well, it is December 4th. How is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping? I have bought for my parents, and for Lucie, Matt, Josh and Tori are getting money, and I think Ashley, Shelby and Anthony will get the same. That takes care of most of mine. Oriana is getting a babydoll, Mahalia is a little harder since she is turning the BIG 6 this weekend, we are getting the movie "Tinkerbell" for the both of them to share. I love my granddaughters. Plus we may be getting them both matching nightgowns too for Christmas morning. This is too fun....being a "grandma", that is!! And Christmas shopping too, although my husband would not agree-but phooey-he doesn't have to do it now does he? I will gladly accept all the fun!
I also have 3 birthday's this month that I have to take care of! Oh my goodness!! Somebody have a money tree I can pick off of?
I will count them all as blessings, right? (power of positive thinking)
Hope your shopping is coming right along! Until later.
Blessings,
DKL

1 comment:

Becky said...

HI! I am so glad we got to connect on Sunday! Let me know when A good time for us to get together would be! I totally want you to read the book I just finished. I hope you have a great week! Love, Becky

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels