Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Aimee

Hello my friends,
It is already December 10! Time is flying by!! My youngest child turned 14 yesterday!!! I cannot believe it!! I just hope our struggles with his schooling will improve and he will finish the 8th grade. He is definitely smart enough-he just doesn't like school and so he has not put his all into it.
Anyways, come see me at BAA BAA. We are having a sale-ALL Christmas items are 30% off and Christmas ornaments are BUY1 GET 1 FREE!!! Plus you can come in and see my friendly face.
I know you all are not done with all your shopping yet, so get yourselves a going and come on in!!!
Have a great week-OH yeah and I am putting out a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my other daughter AIMEE BUCHERT-I love you sweetie-pie!!!
God Bless*DKL

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels