Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello Ladies! Happy Hump Day! I love short weeks! I hope your labor day weekend was very restful or at least enjoyable and packed full of fun if that is how you preferred it.
We were able to go to our annual Church Family Camp. It was wonderful! My husband and I helped lead worship out there, which was an amazing thing to be apart of. We also did a concert on Sunday night that TOTALLY ROCKED FOR JESUS!!! We did a new song by Lincoln Brewster called "Today is the Day" I love it. You can download it now on itunes. Otherwise his new CD will be released on September 23rd. I have a picture of the new CD on my blog to advertise it because it is so ROCKIN!!
The newest book I am reading currently is called A Mile in My Flip Flops it is by author Melody Carlson. She is a very talented author who writes for women, teens and young children. She has a new book out called These Boots Weren't Made for Walking. It sounds really cute. You guys should check her out. This is the first book I have read of hers and I am definitely a fan from here on out!
I hope you ladies in the Chick Lit Book Club are enjoying Eyes of Elisha. I have talked to a few of you and the feedback is positive. I am looking forward to our meeting this Saturday.
Have a great week!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels