Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall is finally here!!

Well, it is official! Fall is here. I am looking forward to it. The change of seasons that is, but not losing the hours of daylight. Whaaaaa!
I just came back from Women's Retreat 2008 at TLC. It was titled "Divine Design" all about transformation. It was a great theme! Something I am ready for in my life. I know God is going to show me some new things about myself and I am ready to follow where He leads.
It was also my birthday the 19th of September, which I spent out at the retreat, but my friends out there definitely made me feel special. I came to my cabin with a decorated bunk complete with baloons. (Thank you Leslie) presents from Kathy, Leslie and Heidi, and a beautiful card from Tracey that brought tears to my eyes. I love you all so very much. The only thing that was missing was the presence of my Best Friend Lucie. But I am looking forward to spending some time with her on Friday to make up for that!!
I wanted to let you know that I will be starting to have regular Open Crop opportunities at my house 2 times a week. But if there is more than 4 of us, we may join forces with my fellow sister consultant Kathy and any of her customers that want to join us, and we can use Trudy's workshop which has 6 big tables. I will let you all know when the times are set up.
Have a great day! Blessings to you all!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels