Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Our God Loves You!

The Lord your God is with you,he is mighty to save.He will take great delight in you,he will quiet you with his love,he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Hello my friends! I hope your week was a blessed one! I found out that I get to work at Baa Baa Sheepskins. So now I have 2 part time jobs!! Whatever it takes to get those bills paid! Do I get an AMEN??
I am sad though, since I have been working I haven't been reading as much as I used to. That bums me out, but I am finding time whenever I can steal a moment.
I hope you all have a great weekend. The scripture above is a gift to you-a reminder of how much our Lord loves us and cares about each one of us.
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels