Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Beach House

Hello Ladies
I have already finished another book since I last blogged. It was titled The Beach House, by author Sally John. It was about 4 friends named Jo, Char, Molly and Andie (all short for their full names) who reunite after 12 years to celebrate their fortieth birthdays in San Diego. Somehow only annual Christmas letters have kept their friendship from fading away completely.
They get the chance to spend a week together in a cute little beach house and it gives them time to open up and reminise on days gone by, a time to grow closer to the God they once knew and maybe become the women they were really meant to be.
And that is all I will tell you. I may write my book review on this or Stealing Adda, it is a tough choice. I know if you read both of these you would enjoy them.
Hope you are enjoying your last days of summer!
God bless!

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Hello Deborah!

The Beach House sounds really good, kind of like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Just write reviews for both books and email to me and that way I can put them in whenever I need to okay? Thank you so much for always reading and reviewing for our group.

Hugs,
Lucie

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels