Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello Ladies! Tomorrow is our Chick Lit Book Club Meeting at Starbucks and I am looking forward to seeing most of you there. Along with a new face or two hopefully!
I have been enjoying the visit of our daughter Tori, here from New York, so I have not been blogging as much as I thought I would have. My book reading has also slowed down, as I have a little girl that needs/wants constant entertaining. I don't mind though because I miss her so much when she is not here with us.
The book I am currently reading is called Stealing Adda by Tamara Leigh. It is really funny so far. I love the character-feisty, sassy, and yet I can totally relate to her myself! I will be giving you the review as soon as I am done so you will be hearing more about it.
Happy reading!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels