Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Great Book

Good Morning! Well, I finished Eyes of Elisha. All I will say is "WOW!!!" I can't wait to do my book review on it. You ladies will definitely want to read this one. It really keeps you going. I am so glad I bought the 2nd in the series. And it being the 1st book I have read of author Brandilyn Collins, I will say, I am very impressed with her writing skills. She really must do her homework when it comes to the judicial system and all that mumbo jumbo. Loved it! To hear my complete review and to get your FREE bookmark with BOTH books on it-you must come to our next book club meeting on August 9th at 11:00 at Starbucks in Fortuna. Hope to see you there!
Have a glorious day ladies!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ok so can I borrow it? Let me know soon.oxox
K

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels