Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, the kids (Matt and Tori) went back to New York. It has been a bit more quite around this house. Jeff and I miss them very much. We took them and Anthony to Six Flags for some fun before we had to say farewell. We had a blast!! We enjoyed our time with all of the kids so much. It was so sweet when they kept thanking us for taking them to Six Flags. We knew it was a hit!
And in the midst of all of that fun I did get the chance to finish Stealing Adda. It was another good book, I must say. I haven't read one yet that I haven't enjoyed. This story let me reflect on the Book of Psalms and how David struggled and struggled. And even through it all God still loved him-just as he was, because He was teaching him lessons through his trials and tribulations and through his victories as well. I love that! Because I know He won't give up on me either!
I hope all of you are enjoying what is left of our summer. Whaaa! I am officially looking for work now. Please be praying for me.
Until later* Happy Reading & God's sweetest blessings*

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels