Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Kids

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are having a great summer. I hope you are getting some fun time with your families and some time to read those wonderful books! I am enjoying Stealing Adda. Can't wait to see where this adventure takes me.
I am enjoying my visit with Matt and Tori who are here from New York. Their visit is short, but we will take what we can get, and we make the most of every moment! Our little girl is not so little anymore and our little boy is now a young man of 13 whose voice is changing and is towering over me (but then all of my kids are now-it is official!) I can handle that though! All my children are doing so well and I am so very proud of them, even in their struggles I see them growing so much. God is so good to us-and I am so blessed in my life!
I hope you all have a wonderful day! May God keep you strong and happy!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels