Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogging-Here I Come!!

Hello Ladies! This is my first blog entry! I am sure Lucie will be amazed that her star pupil has followed through.
I am looking forward to developing my writing skills that have been long lost. Maybe keeping in touch with those precious few friends who do not like myspace. (which I do understand) And just having some fun with this blog-since blogging is the newest thing out there! I am hopping on board!

2 comments:

Lucie said...

Hi Deborah!

I am so glad that you decided to join us out here in blogsville!! Your page is so pretty, I love it!

Blessings,
Lucie

http://luciesbookreview.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Hey there lady.. What is this picture of Your almost bestest friend doing on here??? You both know Im the Bomb!!
oxox
K

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels