Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chick Lit Book Club

I belong to a woman book club called "The Chick Lit Book Club" and today we had our monthly meeting. It was great turnout! Thank you to all the women who attended.
We had a speakerphone conversation with the author of "The Other Daughter" Miralee Ferrell.
It was a complete thrill to speak with her and ask her questions and listen to her answers! I think we all had a good time!
Lucie did a great job of coordinating that with her! Great Job Lucie! You were made to do this stuff! I love being your assistant!

2 comments:

Lucie said...

Awww, Deborah you make me proud! Thank you for the wonderful complements. I am seeing how God is directing my paths. Living in His light has given me a direction that I would have never dreamed of a few years ago!

Many Blessings to You!

Lucie

Deborah said...

It is so fun to be apart of something like the Chicklit book club it is so fulfilling! And then seeing other women join and be excited about it as well! It's like they are starting to see the vision that God has given us! WOW!

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels