Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Perfect Day for a Fireplace!

Hello my friends,
I hope this windy, rainy day is finding you all warm and toasty like myself. Right now I am curled up on my couch typing this blog in front of my wonderful fireplace. What a perfect day to have a fire going huh? I am so thankful!
So it must officially be fall huh? The wind, the cold chilly weather, the falling leaves, which I think are so beautiful!
I am looking forward to getting together with you ladies at the Croptoberfest. I have approximatley 10 people signed up to come. My record event ever!!! I can't wait!! I also am going to have a time at my house to make Christmas tags. It won't cost anything, just a time to get together and make some tags to put on your christmas presents this year. You might want to purchase your own Tag Maker so we won't have to share one the whole time. It will cost you only $26.50. Let me know in advance and I can order yours and have it for you in advance. We will have refreshments and just have some good old fashioned crafts and girlfriend time!!!
I hope you all have a great week-Blessings to you all!
DKL

2 comments:

Lucie said...

Just stopping by to say, "Hello to a long lost friend"...(now that's an Eeyore saying just imagine him saying it LOL)

It was nice to chit chat with you the other day for a few minutes :-)

Love ya,
Lucie

Kathy said...

Hey Lady! When do you get your scheldule for next week? Are we painting next monday? Let me know.. I had fun with you!

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels