Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Working, working, working!

Hello my friends! Sorry it has been so long since I last updated my blog! I have been working some crazy hours, I LOVE IT!!! But it doesn't give me much free time. Oh how I miss FREE TIME!!
I am looking forward to Croptoberfest-November 15. You all will be receiving your invites in the mail next week for sure, please RSVP as soon as you can so I can get a head count. I am so excited!! It will be a fun day for everyone. And I know that you will all be satisfied with the progress you make.
If you need any supplies before that day comes, please remember to give me a call and we can get you all set up.
November 21, Jeff and I get to take a little trip down to Oakland to pick up Matt and Tori who are coming for Thanksgiving Vacation. Needless to say, WE CAN'T WAIT!!!! We miss those kids so much!
So the next couple of months things will be getting busier and busier, but we have so much to be thankful for as God does answer our prayers.
Have a great week ladies. God's sweetest blessings to each and everyone of you.

And don't forget to check out Lucie's blog for updates on our Chick Lit Book Club. You can see the next "book of the month" which is "A Thorn in My Heart" by Liz Curts Higgs.
We are looking forward to reading that!
Until later!
D

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels