Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Finally Here!

When I got the email from Handlebar Publishing to review Ginny Yttrup's new book "Invisible" I could hardly wait. We were first introduced to her when the Chick Lit book club read her debut novel "Words". That book was amazing to say the least! At that time she sent us a copy of her second book "Lost and Found". I finished reading that one just last month, another great read! So I did not hesitate when I had the opportunity to review this one. Plus when we were doing our Skype interview with Ginny after we read her book, "Words", she had given us a sneak preview of this book so we knew it was something to watch for. I just opened up the book today and started reading and it is already hard to put down. I feel like I know the character and can relate to her story. I will post my review as soon as I finish, but I wanted to let you know that the book was FINALLY HERE!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels