Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Friday, January 14, 2011

What An Inspiration!!

Hello ladies*
Our book of the month selection, "Choosing to See" by Mary Beth Chapman, is nothing less than inspiring. I didn't get past the forward and I was already in tears. I am looking forward to finishing this amazing "gift" that she has given us. By gift I mean, the fact that she opened up her heart and allowed us to see deep into her life, the happiness, the pain, the struggles, the anger-all of it! To be so vunerable and yet so strong at the same time is incredible to me. Something only our AMAZING God can make happen.
All of us has suffered some sort of loss, and we know that life does go on. Sometimes you wonder how, or if it is even fair to allow yourself to feel good again. It is so wonderful to read about the hope that can come out of something so tragic. God is in control of everything, whether people want to believe it or not, even in our deepest pain.
I look forward to discussing this book at our next meeting on Saturday, January 22nd at Starbucks. It is the first non-fiction book we have read and I know it will be very interesting.
Happy Reading**
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels