Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Chick Lit Book Club Meeting

I am so excited about our book club meeting tomorrow at Starbucks. We just finished reading "Beach Dreams" by Trish Perry. Will be discussing it at tomorrow's meeting. I loved the book and finished it in four (4) days.
Our next couple of selections will help us bring in the Christmas holiday. I am looking forward to those selections, Lucie, our book club leader, will announce them at tomorrow's meeting. Then all of the ladies can get busy and get those books ordered and start getting into the holiday spirit.
Happy Fall and Happy Reading!
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels