Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with their family. I wanted to remind you of our meeting on January 9th. We will meet at my house, and we are having our speakerphone interview with "Cowboy Christmas" author Mary Connealy. I am really looking forward to speaking with her. She sounds like such a sweet lady. And she sounds thrilled to meet all of you as well.
Regular meeting is at 11:00, and the book reviewers will meet at 10:00.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your New Years celebration, whatever you will be doing. I pray this upcoming year will bring much happiness and love for you and your family. I pray for growth in our group, I am looking forward to the wonderful new books we will be reading and the new authors we are discovering.
I feel really blessed to be apart of such a wondeful group, sharing each book with you ladies, it is really interesting and fun. Thanks again for another wonderful year!
Blessings to you!!
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels