Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Review of "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young

When I received this book from Thomas Nelson Book Reviewers, I couldn't wait to read the first page. Each page is titled with something new (joy, faith, trials, etc.) and depending on how quickly an individual wants to go through this book, you can choose to use it as a daily devoitional or read 3-4 entries a day. The book is very easy to read, the scriptural references are so perfect and it makes it so good to be able to reflect back on them for the future to encourage again and again. What I liked most is that the book is written as though Jesus Himself is talking to us daily from His heart. We can sit down with Him and read what He has for us, He already has it all written down. We know this already, some of the things we have gone through already, and maybe some we have not yet to experience, but the book is encouraging and it gives hope, hope that Jesus lives, that He loves and that He is alive and loves us. That is what I got out of this book. I will be passing it on to share with others as well. For a great way to start your time with Jesus in the morning, this is the book to buy! It will put a smile on your face and draw you closer to the One who chose us!

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels