Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Catching Up

Hello Ladies!
Just taking a moment to update my blog. Thanks to Lucie I found a wonderful new site that gives you FREE blog templates. They are so wonderful and so easy to install.
I hope your summer has been going great. I can't believe school will be starting next week. Wow-where has the time gone?!
As you know by now we will be having our Chick Lit Book Club meeting in September now instead of this month. I hope y'all are reading those books. You still have time to order them if you haven't.
I already have a long list of new books that are coming out in September that I am going to by. Some good ones too. I CAN'T wait to read them!
I hope the rest of your summer is great and you will all be at the resuming of our club meeting. We will make it special since we have been on a big break. See y'all there!
God bless everyone of you!
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels