Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Fun

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I have never gone this long.
June has gone by so fast. Graduation for my 8th grade son! Can't believe it! We picked up our two kids, Matt and Tori from the Oakland Airport last weekend for their summer visit here with us. And this weekend Jeff's parents are here visiting from Los Angeles.
We have several activities planned already for this summer. Lots of fun! Our annual camping trip with the Buchert Family. I am so looking forward to that. With our kids getting older and changes taking place in our lives, you never know when we will get to have all the kids in one place like this, as it is we won't have Josh and Ashley with us.
We will be having our Chick Lit Book Club Meeting probably the 3rd weekend in July instead of the 2nd.
Lots of activity around our house, but I love every minute of it. I hope you all are enjoying the beginning days of your summer too. We have had some wonderful weather!!
God Bless you all!
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels