Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

National Scrapbook Day Is Coming

Hello Ladies!
Well, It is that time again....the time to catch up on all those projects that you put away for some reason or another and the perfect day to get them done or at least started is on April 4th from 9:30-4:30 at the Fortuna Veteran's Building....Yes! I am talking about NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!! I am so excited, and I hope to see all of you there!!
The cost is only $30 which includes a breakfast, a catered lunch and of course, free goodies and lots of chances to win Wonderful prizes!!!!
Please give me a call at 725-2625 or 599-4467 if you would like to reserve your spot!
Happy Scrapping!!

Deb

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels