Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Skype Interview

Hello Ladies~
I hope this post finds you all doing well. We have had some crazy weather, so I hope you are all keeping healthy and warm. Some good time for some reading-that's for sure.
I just wanted to update you all to let you know that we will be doing our first Skype interview with an author! I LOVE IT! Modern Technology at it's best! We will be interviewing author Ginny L. Yttrup on March 24th at my house. We will be discussing her book, our book of the month, "Words". And at that time we will also do the drawing for Ginny's new book "Lost and Found", which she so generously gave to us to do what we wanted. Lucie and I decided to do a special giveaway to the ladies in our book club. I hope you are all excited! It has been so hard to put this book down ever since I started. I know there is going to be some great discussion to follow!
The book club will start at 11:00, the interview will begin at 11:15, so come early so you don't miss anything! Have your questions ready for Ginny, this is going to be so fun! (Remember, new members are ALWAYS WELCOMED!)
Happy Reading~
Deborah

1 comment:

Tonya said...

It was a great book! Even better than the first. I can't wait for the next one. Looking forward to the ebooks in between as well!!! Happy reading.

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels