Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Love a Good Suspense!

Hello Ladies~
I hope you are enjoying our book of the month "The Witness" by Dee Henderson. This is the first book I have ever read of hers and I am really enjoying it!
I am looking forward to hearing what all of you ladies have to say about it. Our next meeting will be coming up next weekend February 25th at Hot Brew at 11:00 a.m.
I hope all of you will be able to make it, it will be nice to hear everyone's input about the book.
Until then, happy reading!
Blessings~
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels