Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here's to a New Year

I must apologize for not blogging for awhile now. I have been dealing with some major health issues which I hope will be coming to an end here soon.
With the New Year coming just around the corner I am so excited for what it holds. We have been blessed with a HUGE answer to our prayers with a wonderful new home to move into. It is time for a change-and we are so ready for it!! We have been in this home for 9 years, it has held some great memories and some not-so great memories, but definitely through it all-God has been with us.
I am looking forward to making some GREAT NEW MEMORIES in our new home. With Christ in the heart of it!
I have not been reading as much as I have liked because I have not been feeling well, so I am looking forward to getting back to myself again. I will be reviewing and posting my reviews again after the New Year.
I hope everyone has a blessed New Year surrounded by those that they love and care for.
God bless all of you!
Happy Reading~
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels