Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Incredible Book!!

Hello Everyone!
I just had to post about a book that I just finished reading. I read it in 3 days on my Kindle. It is titled "Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back" by Todd Burpo. If you have not heard of it or read it, I definitely recommend it!
I will be giving my review to the ladies of our book club and posting on my blog here as well, but I just wanted to put a little blurb on here real quick. I was so moved by this book.
The first time I had heard about it was from my pastor, and then I saw it for sale on Kindle for only $6 so I decided to go ahead and get it. I was not disappointed.
Again, I will post my review within the next couple of days!
Happy Reading**
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels