Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

FTC Disclosure

I review books on a regular basis. These books are usually provided by the publisher or author. I am not paid for my reviews in any way.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello my friends*
I can't believe how fast January went by. Now it is the month of LOVE. And speaking of Love I am so excited to say that Jeff and I get the opportunity to getaway to a special place in Napa called the Vino Bella, thanks to my parents who have a timeshare there. I am looking forward to a wonderful trip away.
I am also excited that our book club will be meeting this weekend after a couple months off. It has been great to be reading again. I just ordered our next book of the month "Lying on Sunday" by Sharon K. Souza. It should be quite interesting.
I hope all of you have been doing well.
See you soon!
Deborah

No comments:

ChristianBookVideos.com

Pearls Girls

Woven By Words

Google Friend Connect

Southern Sassy Things Blog

Reviews By Molly

Reviews By Molly”=

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Labels